CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The blanket.

This is the story of Dallace, Tank, and The Blanket.

Dallace:
mmm..this blanket sure is nice to chew on
Tank:alright, little person, it's picture time-Let's go!

Dallace:I'll sit up for the picture but I'm not letting go of this blanket it's SO good!
Tank: Maybe I'll get a treat if I pose for the picture.

Dallace: Hey Tank, do you want to chew on the blanket, it's really nice. Really-you should try it
Tank:I don't know what you're talking about, little person.

Tank:wow, it does smell pretty good.
Dallace:See I told you!

Dallace:what's wrong, where are you going, Tank?
Tank:I shouldn't chew on that, the big people don't like it when I chew on stuff.

Dallace: it's okay, Tank. I still love you.
Tank: I love you, too, little person.