CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

UGH...this thing.

Here's a quick confession for you (because of something I read on Tasha's blogger)..I love reading other people's blogs but DESPISE working on my own. I think mainly this hatred comes from the fact that my camera takes pictures that are apparently rather large. (?) if that makes sense. I am pretty illiterate with most of computer issues. Because these pictures & videos are so large they take FOREVER to load. I get impatient, frustrated, distracted, and bored with the whole thing and how long they take to get on here. So that's why I don't do it. But deep down I would like to work on my blogger..so if anyone is computer savvy and wants to share a tip or two with me..you would be helping me keep some kind of record of my little family's life.

3 comments:

Tasha

Im sure team hott mommas could figure it out....maybe you should bring your camera to workout on saturday. I love reading other people's too, so umm that would be great if you could start writing some posts. haha. Earlier today I came to your blog to see if by chance you had written anything lately, and was disappointed to find you hadn't.

The Ottley's

Yes, yes, this thing called a BLOG. Type it, use it, love it! Bring your stuff sometime and we will figure out your problems! :)
See you soon!

Rene

There is a free program called Picasa 3 - Google it and download this to your hard drive. There is a feature at the bottom "Blog This" 1st select your picture or movie and hit "Blog This" and follow direction. This should make uploading pictures and movies at the right resolution for your blog easier for you. Picasa is a great little tool to store your photos and an easy way to create a backup CD or DVD. (Rene Clark - Travis's Mom)I love to see the pictures.