CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

If you really want to know..

1. Do you like bleu cheese? I don't mind it with the celery and carrots that come with the wings...but I don't like the wings dipped in it.

2. Have you ever smoked? Gross, no. It is such a disgusting smell!

3. Do you own a gun? no. With all of these pregnancy hormones I would be in a heap of trouble if I owned a gun.

4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? Kiwi-Strawberry

5. Do you get nervous about doctor appointments? I'm always a little nervous, especially baby appointments, but I'm a little excited at those, too.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I really like the oscar mey

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I only drink water..all day..just water but sometimes I do spruce it up with a raspberry lemonade crystal light packet!

9. Can you do push-ups? HA! probably not

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My ring is definitely my favorite, but it's too loose right now so I don't know if I should wear it.

11. Favorite hobby? Sleep

12. Do you have ADD?
I don't think so..I can stay pretty focused

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? How impatient I am with people and time.

14. Middle initial? M (unless you ask Luke, then it is L)

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I NEED to put away laundry. Do the dishes from yesterday, and I really need to get my hair did.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, water w/crystal light, H2O ( I get too dehydrated if I drink soda, and I hate water, but listing it 3 different ways made me feel like I have a little variety in my life)

17. Current worry? Money

18. Current hate right now? This, "come on lady step away from the donut cart?"looking stomach I have right now..it's not fat, it's baby

19. Favorite place to be? Bed..or in my old hairdresser's chair, with my shaken passion lemonade with just the feeling of COMPLETE relaxation. It's worth flying back to Florida for.

20. How did you ring in the new year? I think we were in bed by 11..we are already like old people. hahah

21. Where would you like to go? Anywhere warm that it is just me & Luke. Everywhere we go there is someone else.

22. Name 3 people to tag? Tami, Cassie, Olsen's!

23. Do you own slippers? I used to..they disappeared. So, I guess I need new ones.

24. What shirt are you wearing? My favorite pair of comfy pants and a black tee.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Yes, because they're like a pillow case that when you get warm you just roll over and the area next to you is cool.

26. Can you whistle? not really

27. Favorite color? Crimson & Gold..even if my Noles sucked it up really bad last week. Bobby will retire one day & we will rise again.

28. Would you be a pirate? I don't think so, I'm pretty sure they smelled really bad.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Lately- Chicken Fried by the Zac Brown band

30. Favorite girl's name? Shaniqua, hehe

31. Favorite boy's name? Hunter James (but no Ashley that's not the name, Luke hates it)

32. What's in your pocket right now? I'm wearing comfy pants, no pockets

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Luke & Tank playing hide & seek. Tank looking for Luke is the funniest thing I have EVER seen, he is so cautious, like he is afraid Luke is going to pop out of somewhere and scare him (he usually does, so tank is cautious for a reason.)

34. What vehicle do you drive? GMC Sierra..well Luke drives it.

35. Worst injury? Playing teatherball in the 3rd grade I looked away for a second and the ball knocked my jaw out place..it sucked really bad.

36. Do you love where you live? Yes.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

38. Who is your loudest friend? I don't know that we have any friends..wow, sad.

39. Do you have any pets? Yes..My precious Boxer puppy dog-Tank.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? My Hubby does.

41. Your favorite book? Anything by Agatha Christy

42. Do you collect anything? Nope.

43. Favorite sports team? FSU Seminoles. although I REALLY wish Tim Tebow was a Nole

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Doesn't matter to me, I won't be there to hear it.

4 comments:

scott & ashley

you NEVER told me!!! next time i see you you are telling me, its only fair!

Luke & Brittney

Not telling! well..maybe

Julie

Um, correction, Brandon is your loudest friend.

GINGERSPICE

Hi Brittney,

Just want to say hello :) I heat that you are terribly sick with this pregnancy? And you're losing the weight?

I hope things start getting better for you! Your blog is so cute!