CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pregnant Lady Rant

Just to forewarn you: I need to rant.
This pregnancy thus far has been nothing but miserable feelings all day.
I wake up and am sick.
I take a shower and no matter how much I turn the temperature down..still feel sick & faint
I can't eat, and if I do eat I get sick.
I'm tired all the time, I get off work at 5 and am usually in bed OUT by 6:30 or 7
I realize the baby isn't very big yet, but the way every thing is stretching (painfully) it feels huge
I tend to be a little temperamental when I surely don't need to be.
And the crying. A girl from Chang's who I thought hated me told Luke she really does miss me and that I was the last person that Chang's should've screwed over the way they did. I cried all the way home from Wendy's (which Luke wanted and I couldn't eat.)

BUT!! When I look at this little picture, and Luke rubs my belly and says how excited he is, too, about the baby, it makes it all worth it. Supposedly I am almost out of the woods with this whole "morning" sickness thing. ( I refuse to put morning sickness without the quotation marks because the name is complete B.S hahah) So I give you the first picture we have of our little peanut...who by the way is apparently due a week sooner than we thought. The latest (more accurate) due date is June 23, 2009 with a possibility of being a bit sooner, even.

2 comments:

scott & ashley

Brittney! I soooooo feel your pain...being prego was the hardest thing I've ever gone through...but when you hold that little baby for the first time...you will be AMAZED at how much you love em' and how all of this was so worth the little miracle. Hang in there! If you need to rant..call me!

Boyce Family

Congrats Luke and Brittney..I'm so excited for you. I just came across your guys' blog. You should check ours out. http://boycerulez.blogspot.com/
I'm excited for the 2 of you.