CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Getting Settled.

Getting settled in Chesterfield has been, dare I say...easy. We've moved into such a wonderfully welcoming ward, have met several other "Logan" families, and I think the main reason it's been so easy is these kiddos. They keep everything consistent. I don't think I was expecting some sort of chaotic time period while we're adjusted to the day to day, but I expected some things to change, but Dallace and Derek can make any place feel like home. And just for future picture reference. Dallace is refusing to take off the swimsuits. They are "so pretty" and she loves to spin around in them, and I am picking my battles. And the swimsuit is cute and definitely not worth a silly argument with a two year old when we are at home.
So, as you can see life is simply normal. Which is great, but don't get me wrong we are definitely missing certain familiar faces!

0 comments: