CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Move.

Wow, I realized I was a horrible blogger, but nearly 3 months has gone by and so many changes have taken place. Let's start with the Move.

The move began with a LOT of goodbyes.

While I realize to most of you the picture of the side of Tasha's head may seem irrelevant-It is anything but and she, Julie, and Stefanie understand why.
Then after all of the hugs and tears with the goodbye's it was time to go. Luke and his dad left a few days before his mom and the kids and I hopped on a plane to St. Louis. After 3 1/2 long days of driving and 2 short flights for the kiddos and myself we were home! Chesterfield, Missouri (Suburb right outside the city.)


















Once we had unpacked and relaxed a bit we went out with grandma and Pepe to see the sights of St. Louis.


Before we knew it the rest of the week flew by and it was time to say goodbye, again.

0 comments: