CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

"morning" sickness..again, REALLY?

So, we have a bit over 2 weeks left of this pregnancy and somehow the "morning'' sickness that lasted all day everyday for the first 6 1/2 months has returned and is NOT holding back at all. For the past week or so I've been nauseous throughout the day-but only throwing up one or two times (the first battle with "morning" sickness was anywhere from 4-7 or even 8 times a day). As of this morning I feel like I've been kicked back 3 months. I can't even keep down a sip of water. The only thing that is and could make it worse..I'm having contractions every 4 or 5 minutes, and have figured out that throwing up is a lot worse during the middle of a contraction. I've decided I'm done with this whole pregnancy thing and Dallace should just come out..right now..well, at least today or tomorrow. Just needed to vent a little.

1 comments:

Anonymous

You are one brave woman! I hope your baby can feel how loved she is!