CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Baby Gym!

My friends and I recently discovered that a local gymnastics place let's little kids come in and play for FREE. (18 months and under are free, but it's still pretty cheap). So here are just a few of the things they offer..


17,000 square feet of springy ground with lots of springy mats great for jumping.

All sorts of little cars and riding toys.


A "rocker" for lack of the correct terminology..Sydney and Olivia LOVED this one!

A long trampoline, great for running and jumping.


A fish rocker.


Bars, that with a little assistance from Daddy, are really fun to hang on.


And then, of course, there is the slide. (There are actually two slides, but this one they can do without assistance)

2 comments:

Tasha

First I gotta say I love that you are blogging again =) And I love the baby gym and I love the video, our kids are so effin cute. Just sayin.

The Ottley's

:( Although I am also happy you are blogging again... I'm sad we didn't get an invite. Even if i WAS working...