CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Caught Red, or rather BROWN (sugar) handed.

So, here is how it went down. I decided I would make "something sweet". This particular "something sweet" called for brown sugar. I left the brown sugar on the counter and my child in the kitchen, on the ground, next to the counter. I walked less than 6 feet away for approximately 2.5 seconds, looked back around the corner just in time to see her scrambling to eat as much brown sugar off the floor. Being the amazing parent I am, I decided to give her 2.5 more seconds while I grabbed my camera to capture this moment. As I got the camera she was trying to flee the scene of the crime. (you'll notice her right hand is clutching as much sugar as it could possibly hold)