CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

FOOTBALL!

Let me just begin by saying..I love fall. There's lot's of good "F" words I associate with Fall:
Friends.
Family.
Food.
Feast. (which I do consider to be in a different category than food alone.)

But probably one of the most important...

Football.

I realize we are already almost halfway through the season, but as those of you that know me are more than aware, I wasn't blogging at the beginning of the season. So even though the Bronco's lost
MISERABLY!
last night, I decided we still should take a quick picture or two.

Dallace has been well trained to know how to throw her arms up in the air for Touchdown..and since Seattle actually won their game, she got to do this in her Seattle jersey with a smile..My team didn't allow for me to have a celebratory picture like hers.

0 comments: