CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dallace


I am especially grateful for this little Tinkerbell. Dallace is so sweet, loving, and funny (just like her daddy). She is extremely active and loves to climb on anything she can hike that little chubby leg onto. She brings so much joy into our lives on a daily basis it just absolutely amazes me when I think back to the day she was born. From the instant I looked in her eyes I felt like I had known her my entire life.

Here is the quick version of our Halloween.

We went to trunk-or-treat at the church and the evening started off really well and well behaved. (see picture above.)
However, after going around to each car and getting oh so excited about the people throwing candy into her elmo bucket I made the fatal mistake of trying to take said bucket out of her freakishly strong little hands in the car so I could buckle her in to shuffle her on over to grandma's. After two or three minutes of trying to rip it out of her hands, I was FINALLY successful. This is what she looked like after the struggle.



Once we got to grandma's house she calmed down a bit and patiently waited for Daddy to open some of her hard earned candy so she could enjoy it.

Her eyes were SO puffy from screaming the entire ride to grandma and grandpa's. So sad.

So, I made a decision that to avoid anymore major meltdowns I would trade in her candy for Curious George snacks.

She never even noticed the trade-out and was just as excited, so over all I think it was a successful Halloween!