CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Luke


I absolutely LOVE this man. I know that must sound pretty obvious, but it's true. He knows how to make me laugh and to comfort me in any situation. He's a wonderful father and worthy priesthood holder. He always puts his family first and will do anything for those in his life. He works hard (or rather goes to work often ;) to make sure that I have the opportunity to stay home with Dallace without worry. He's working hard at finishing school (only 3 1/2 -4 years to go) while going to work 60+ hours a week and trying to still have family time . He tells me everyday how beautiful I am and that he doesn't know how he got so lucky to marry me. I tell him he's crazy and that I'm the lucky one. I can't imagine spending eternity with anyone besides Luke. He's amazing in every way.

0 comments: