CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Grandma's.

Today we are thankful for Grandma's. Some near some far. But all are very close to our hearts. Dallace is very lucky because she has two grandma's, three great-grandma's, and one great-great grandma. We feel so blessed to have these wonderful women in our lives and wish we could really give them the thanks that they deserve.


From left to right:Mema (my grandma, Dallace's great-grandma), my mom who we still are a bit unsure of what we are calling her, me and baby D, and Granny (my great-grandma and Dallace's great-great grandma).

Grandma Watson.

Great-Grandma Beus.



My mom again, GiGi perhaps.

Great-Grandma Watson

3 comments:

Julie

I love that you are posting everyday! LOVE.

The Ottley's

GiGi! I like it! PS- I ditto Julie! I like that you gals are posting more consistenty!

Luke & Brittney

I started to feel a bit of peer pressure on the blogging. I appreciate it, though, I'm very happy I'm doing this more, as well!