CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dallace

How in the world is it already November?? 2012 has absolutely been flying by! Our little family has had such a busy and wonderful year, and we have so much to be thankful for.

Today, though, I am thankful for our sweet little angel, Dallace.

 Dallace has got so much personality packed into her pint-size little body. She's funny, compassionate, helpful (most of the time), and so quick to forgive a certain little brother that doesn't know how to ask first for anything, yet. 

Some of her FAVORITE things include:
Going to Target with Mommy (has to be mommy only. NO Derek or Daddy)
Helping make cookies
Riding her bike
Having her nails painted and painting Mommy's nails
Playing dress up
Coloring
Going to school
Going to the gym
Going to the park
Going pretty much anywhere
Telling anyone and everyone that her birthday is June twenty-fird (June 23rd) and that she will be 4

 She is my little buddy and will go do anything as long as it's with me. It breaks my heart to think that there will be a time in the not so distant future when she might to care to hang out with me as much.
 She's doing wonderfully at school. Her teacher tells me that she's so friendly and not at all shy around the other kids. They also tell me she becomes extremely concerned if someone else is out sick or gets hurt and tries to figure out what to do to help them. I hope that she never loses this trait.

I can not believe she's growing up so fast. She grows so much everyday and is learning how to be a little lady and now I just have to make sure that my example is the best for her. Fingers crossed!