CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Luke

Today, I am thankful for this very handsome, oh-so- charismatic husband of mine.


I really lucked it when I found this guy.

Some of his favorite things include:
Watching football
Watching basketball
Watching baseball
NOT watching soccer
Playing with the kiddos
Taking me out on super fun and creative dates
Relaxing on the couch
Laughing
Taco Bell
Cuddling
Watching ANYmovie that has Chris Farley in it.

The best part about this list is that I, too, love all of these things ( minus 1).

Luke is such an amazing husband and father. He knows what needs to get done to take care of our family both now and in the future and although it seems like an uphill climb at this stage he is impressing me every day with his determination and ability to put his head down and get up that mountain. I'm so very thankful that I met him and feel so incredibly blessed that he chose me to spend eternity with!

0 comments: