CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Freedom.

Today, we are thankful for Freedom. So many different kinds of freedom.
Religous Freedom
Political Freedom
Sexist Freedom  (regardless of what the Dem's might say)
Racial Freedom (also, regardless of what the Dem's might say)
Freedom to sit inside my home with my children and play without concern of a war being fought in my backyard.
Freedom to have all of our Armed Forces filled with those that choose to and are willing to fight to protect all of these freedoms that we love, rather than having those fight that are forced into it, thus leaving their heart out of the fight.
Freedom to choose what path is right for our family.

We are so very lucky to live in the wonderful United States of America and have all of the freedoms and liberties that we do.
I truly hope that every one got out and voted today, whether Republican, Democrat, or somewhere in between.
I had the opportunity to take Derek with me. Obviously, he was unaware to what was really going on but it's important that we all show our children the importance of voting.
I didn't take Dallace because she was already at school for the day.
When I picked her up I explained that I had gone and voted-which she seemed to think was very exciting until she realized I was saying VOTING, not BOATING. She did really like my sticker, though!

0 comments: